American Fujian Chamber of Commerce,
Chicago North Shore Chinese Center,
GCC Women's Chamber of Commerce,
Beijing Normal University Alumni Association,
American Leadership Council, Global Friendship Exchange Foundation,
TAOS Global Group,
ADI Medical, Inc,
Happy For Fitness,
Chicago 168 Fitness,
Asian American Acupuncture Association
In light of the coronavirus (also known as COVID-19) outbreak in the United States, there is an urgent need to find different ways to prevent the outbreak from becoming an epidemic. Currently, the number of Illinois residents infected with COVID-19 is rising. Medical supplies are short, and people are worried.
As a result, initiated by the Chicago North Shore Chinese Center, the Midwest Asian Health Association along with the other partners noted above, are combining forces to launch the establishment of the Chicago Chinese Community Anti-COVID-19 Fund Drive with a purpose to call on Chicago’s Chinese community to spread love by donating needed items to aid in the collective effort to help the United States during these difficult times. We are calling the entire Chinese community and all Chinese organizations to join us in our efforts. Should you or your organization wishes to join, we will add you to our list.
The Midwest Asian Health Association has set up a dedicated account for the fundraising, and 100% of the proceeds will be used to purchase medical supplies that will be donated to local medical facilities in Chicago and the State of Illinois.
You can select any of the following three methods to make your donations:
- For online donations (ZELLE and CHASE QUICKPAY): Name: MAHA, Email: email@example.com
- For online Credit Card donations via PayPal:
- For physical checks, please mail it to: Midwest Asian Health Association (MAHA), 230 W. Cermak Rd, 2nd Floor, Chicago, IL 60616
- Donation Note: Please indicate your contact information when submitting your donation so we will notify and update our donations list.
The Midwest Asian Health Association is a non-profit 501©3 organization. All donations are tax deductible. Please leave your name, address, email on the donation items, as well as the value of the donation.
If you wish to make material donations such as masks, goggles, gloves, protective clothing, etc. there are five (5) drop-off sites to drop off your items listed below:
Chinatown, Chicago location:
Midwest Asian Health Association : 230 W. Cermak Rd, 2nd Floor, Chicago, IL 60616 (please contact Liu Hong at 312-403-8899).
Chicagoland suburb location:
- 2707 Lincoln Ln, Wilmette, IL 60091- the garage has a donation box
- 2609 Old Mill LN, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008- the garage has a donation box
- Chicago Export Importers: 1229 Pierson Drive, Batavia, IL 60510
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champagne (UIUC): Drop off at Paris Super Crepes- 601 S. 6th St., Suite 106, Champaign, IL 61820 (contact 917-963-7365 before delivery)
Chicago Chinese Community Anti-COVID-19 Fund Drive Contacts:
- Midwest Asian Health Association: Hong Liu, 312-403-8899
- Fujian Chamber of Commerce: Shitan Zheng, 708-837-9792
- Chicago North Shore Chinese Center: Sujie Man, 847-380-0018
- ADI Medical, Inc.: Jeongling Liu, 847-217-1688
- Greater Chicago Chinese Women's Chamber of Commerce: Linda Bi, 630-267-1050 or Airong Ni, 630-730-3673
- Xilin Association: Linda Yang, 630-745-8080
- Alumni Association of Beijing Normal University: Dr. Xian He Sun, 630-936-6442
- Guangzhou Association: Rong Yinning Rong: 630-664-7885