MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Contagious disease caused by the measles virus.
- Symptoms: fever, cough, runny nose, pink eye, raised bluish-white spots inside mouth, rash with red spots, diarrhea, lack of appetite
- Common cause of meningitis (inflammation of brain lining and spinal cord)
- Can lead to deafness or sterilization in men
- Symptoms: swelling in salivary glands or below ears, chipmunk-like appearance
- Contagious viral infection
- Symptoms: red rashes, low grade fever, and swelling of glands behind ears and smaller joints